Fabric for a beginner-level sewing project to make a 40-day Great Fast (Lent) wall-hanging calendar with pockets, to use like an Advent calendar. Works for churches on either the Old or New Calendar! Heavy weight, machine washable, 100% cotton sateen fabric comes pre-washed so you can start right away. The calendar is a great way to count down the 40 days of Lent, and the pockets can be used to collect coins to donate to charity throughout the Fast, or to hold anything you think of to help you through the fast. Photos show the fabric how it arrives, and what the whole set looks like when finished.
- 40 square pockets (2.5") for all days from the first Monday in Lent until the last Friday in Lent
- movable Annunciation feast day tile
- movable candle placeholder
- Pascha bunting banner to celebrate through the Paschal season
- when finished, measures 25" tall and 15" wide
Assembly: detailed instructions here