Fabric for an easy craft project to make BOTH the Great Fast (Lent) and Nativity Fast (Advent) wall-hanging calendars that can be simply glued! Works for churches on either the Old or New Calendar. No-fray polyester velvet fabric makes for a quick and easy "cut-out-and-glue" project. The 40 pockets can be used to collect coins to donate to charity throughout Lent, or to hold the ornaments for the "Welcoming the Christ Child" Advent readings. When you receive the fabric you will be able to easily make a calendar that has the features shown in the photos. When finished, these easy DIY calendars are basically the same as the sewn calendars, but in velvet with glue instead of cotton and thread.
- 40 square pockets (2.5") and backing for both calendars
- movable Annunciation feast day tile
- movable candle and star placeholders
- Pascha & Nativity bunting pennants
- when finished, measures 25" tall and 15" wide
Assembly: detailed instructions here