Fabric for an easy craft project to make a Great Fast (Lent) wall-hanging calendar that can be simply glued! Works for churches on either the Old or New Calendar. No-fray polyester velvet fabric makes for a quick and easy "cut-out-and-glue" project. The calendar is a great way to count down the 40 days of Lent (like an Advent calendar), and the pockets can be used to collect coins to donate to charity throughout the Fast, or to hold anything you think of to help you through the fast. When you receive the fabric you will be able to easily make a calendar that has the features shown in the photos.
- 40 square pockets (2.5") for all days from the first Monday in Lent until the last Friday in Lent
- movable Annunciation feast day tile
- movable candle placeholder
- Pascha bunting banner to celebrate through the Paschal season
- when finished, measures 25" tall and 15" wide
Assembly: detailed instructions here