Kit to make a full set of Byzantine style vestments for the priest and deacon of the Orthodox Church. Vestments are scaled down to fit a 13” posable artists figure (not included), and used in the Catechesis lesson “Vestments of the Priest”. The deacon’s vestments are also included as an add-on lesson.
Kit includes the list below, so you’ll be ready to complete the set as soon as it arrives.
- Cloth storage bag
- Polyester satin fabric: priest and deacon outer vestments
- Polyester satin fabric with stiff interfacing: small vestment pieces
- Cotton poplin fabric: priest sticharion
- Cotton sateen fabric: priest and deacon hats
- Gutermann machine embroidery thread, 220 yds, color #1570
- Black thread & sewing needle
- Sew-on Velcro
- Thin ribbon
Not included: basic sewing tools & 13" artist figure.