Fabric to cut out and make a learning set for the Great Feast of the Entrance of the Theotokos. The set includes 8 pieces from the icon of the Feast, with a background from the icon, and optional pocket to hold the pieces. Children can learn about the feast and the icon through placing the pieces on the background. Set is made from fleece that acts like felt and can be used on a felt board, and is also quiet for use during church services.
- Fabric arrives in one 18” x 29” piece of polyester fleece fabric.
- Cut out the pieces and sew or glue the pocket to the back of the background to hold pieces.
- Background mat is 12.5" x 17.5".
- Needed to complete the set (not included): a pair of sharp scissors, sewing supplies (needle/machine & thread) OR all purpose glue.
- Ways to use this learning set
Offered in collaboration with Orthodox Pebbles!