Fabric to cut out and make a learning set for TWO Great Feasts: the Meeting of the Lord in the Temple, and the Annunciation to the Theotokos. The set includes 10 pieces from the icons of the Feasts, with a common background, and optional pocket to hold the pieces. Children can learn about the feasts and the icons through placing the pieces on the background. Set is made from fleece that acts like felt and can be used on a felt board, and is also quiet for use during church services.
*This set will arrive in time for the New Calendar Feast if ordered by March 19th; it may not arrive on time if ordered with other items.*
- Fabric arrives in one 18” x 29” piece of polyester fleece fabric.
- Cut out the pieces.
- Sew or glue the pocket to the back of the background to hold pieces (optional).
- Background mat is 12.5" x 17.5".
- Needed to complete the set (not included): a pair of sharp scissors, and optionally, sewing supplies (needle/machine & thread) OR all purpose glue.
- Ways to use this learning set
Offered in collaboration with Orthodox Pebbles!